After completing a £1 million investment programme in 2017, Hampshire Plant & Access (HPA) is investing another £1 million this year to further update and expand its powered access and plant hire fleet. The latest investment includes the following additions to the HPA fleet:
• Six JCB excavators, ranging from the 8008 micro excavator through to the JCB 131 14 ton machine
• Two tool compressors
• Two one ton hi tip JCB dumpers
• Two Gehl TD80 tracked dumpers
• Four Manitou telehandlers, from 6m to 10m
• Nine electric scissor lifts and 11 boom lifts, from 10m to 19m.
Operating from depots in Winchester, Southampton and Salisbury, HPA has a fleet of over 600 machines, together with an extensive range of powered access machines and plant.